After its establishment in 2011, DIDH had elaborated a 5-year strategic plan (2012-2016), focusing on three strategic objectives:
- Supporting the promotion and protection of human rights;
- Enhancing dialogue and partnership among stakeholders, government department, civil society and national institutions;
- Faciliting and strengthening interaction with international actors.
This plan seeks to bring about three major objectives in 2016:
- Incorporating human rights in the elaboration of public policies ;
- Making visible the role of DIDH and strengthen its relationswith national partners to help it overcome challenges ;
- Fulfilling the international commitments related to the human rights reportingthrough a participatory approach, accelerate the implementation of recommendations and strengthen Morocco’s role in the development of the United Nations’ system and other regional systems.
The Interministerial Delegate for Human Rights presents his report “Special Review on human rights protection”
For the 73th anniversary of The Universal Declaration on Human Rights, the Interministerial Delegate for Human Rights has presented on Tuesday 14 december 2021, his report relating to “special...
Morocco Re-elected to UN International Law Commission for 2023-2027
The Kingdom of Morocco was re-elected, in the person of Professor Hassan Ouazzani Chahdi, to the International Law Commission for the period 2023-2027, during the 76th session of the United...
Launch of 'Special Review' of Assessment, Communication on Allegations of Human Rights Violations
The Interministerial Delegate for Human Rights announced, Tuesday, the launch of a "special review" which aims to carry out an action of assessment and communication regarding allegations of human...